• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sweet mother of monkey milk!!!!

ZAPPED! Sweet mother of monkey milk!!!!
Oh! Thank you all SO much for your kind words!!!
tumblr_lwbz3xNsGm1qm6oc3o1_400.gif

I love you guys so much!!

tumblr_miwaxnW39m1rlistco1_500.gif

GROUPHUG.gif

Thank you!

UPDATE:

I received this from mickeymousje:

IMG_9264 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

This grail zap from David ( docfish2u):

Disney Store UK Ariel and her sisters pin! by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

and this these ( along with a trade for the Belle PTD) from Purplerose! :

IMG_0684 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

IMG_0689 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

IMG_9371 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

my Belle PTD:

IMG_9360 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Thank you all so much!!! :hug:

Thank you! Another recent ZAP from Matt/ Kupo!

The Belle PTD. He was so sweet and arranged to zap it to me, not knowing that I was trading for it! Its funny,his zap to me arrived on the same day he got the Stained glass ariel pin! ;)

Thank you! Another recent ZAP from Matt/ Kupo!

The Belle PTD. He was so sweet and arranged to zap it to me, not knowing that I was trading for it! Its funny,his zap to me arrived on the same day he got the Stained glass ariel pin! ;)

Those plotting mailmen!!! HOW DARE THEY!!! Also, yeah, that LM pin is still where it was...right above my mouse because I look at it so often. I really don't understand whoever thought of that pinset, but they are ingenious. Disney NEEDS to make another set of LE100 but this time include Tangled (imagine how expensive an LE100 Tangled Stained Glass pin would be), Mulan, PatF, Brave, Aladdin, and Pocahontas or Frozen ^_^

Back