• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: TANGLED GRAIL TIME: Designer Rapunzel Pin Ends 8/3 10pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: TANGLED GRAIL TIME: Designer Rapunzel Pin Ends 8/3 10pm PST
I dont have a winner to announce yet! SORRY!! This was just so incredibly close I am having a hard time deciding!! Will have one posted within 24 hours of auctions end at the very latest though :)

Ok.... after WAY too much thinking here's what I have come to. I can's make a decision... at all! I have "decided on each person 3 times+ I love them all so much! So, even though this is totally unorthodox, Im not picking! I have narrowed it down to Alittlebitofmagic, Stosh, and Master. All three bids have pins from my wants or traders. I like something from all 3 and I simply cannot make a decision!!

So first person of those 3 to comment on here is my winner!

If for any reason 2 people post at the same time or there is any sort of drama I am going to have my friend put all three names in a randomizer and post it.

NO DRAMA this is supposed to be fun. It would have been randomly any one of you three so this is just "luck" for who looks and comments first. :)

Yay!! Congrats!!!! Alittlebitofmagic is my winner!! :) I loved the enchanted jumbo, olaf blood drive and anna sorcerer hat! Plus that elsa stained glass may just be the ticket (plus some $$) to get me that grail BATB BT :)

Thanks for playing!! This was so fun...and stressful at the same time haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back