• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tea Time!!! Auction ends: Saturday, Feb 15 12:00pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tea Time!!! Auction ends: Saturday, Feb 15 12:00pm PST

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I am on a trading kick and it’s been a while since I’ve posted an auction... so I am offering up this gorgeous and hard to find pin!

Pin 129359 DSSH - Christopher Robin - Pooh and Friends Tea Party

105 wanting and only 6 trading!!!!

a06ca330aebc0eff951868d5ddf96079.jpg

My pinpics is maiarebecca. It’s a little outdated so I may own some pins which are not listed in my collection. My wants are up to date, except there are always other pins I wanted that I didn’t even know I wanted. Lol!!!

What I am looking for:
- jungle cruise or trader sam’s artist proof or preproduction pins.

My big collections but I have a ton:
- Kim Possible
- Groot
- Princess Leia
- Millennium Falcon
- NYC (or Oliver if NYC themed)
- Pins with playing cards
- Rainbows
- November birthstone
- Funny pins

Smaller collections (a little lower priority but I don’t have as many!)
- Pins with the letter M
- Figaro, Berlioz (because I have two beautiful black kitties!)

I’m also looking for three of the WDI dead rides series and the Monsters Inc laugh floor project team pin but I will probably be looking for that one until the end of time!

If you don’t have any of my weird collections but want to bid anyway, go ahead! I can always use good traders. And you never know when I might see a pin I love so much I need to start another weird collection. Lol.

This auction ends Saturday, February 15 at 12pm PST.

Did I forget anything? Lol.

Thanks so much for checking out my auction!!!! <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any bids are welcome! <3

Always happy for popular traders but also love me some weird random stuff that you don’t see every day! :)

I would love to have this pin, but I don't think I have anything you would want. So I will try to provide some traders.
DSSH Tink - #130310. LE 300.
WDI Merlin - #131977. LE 250.
Park Packs Ariel - #125127. LE 500.
c3921ea9445bff489a963401cc177917.jpg
62687ce999a5b569be0ad5b81ba1a73d.jpg
cd5a8ba84760cd19779ead3c5a7c6d6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Omigosh! Wow! Thank you so much for such a phenomenal bid!!

Since it’s the last day I won’t wait for a third for a leaderboard.

I’m so tempted by those traders because I do LOVE to trade, but I really love that tombstone collection so I’m going to have to put it first. I’m so bummed that I don’t have two of this pin to trade!

1. @Poohlady5
2. @theoucharis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back