• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank You Sarah and Elisabeth @bingandnelsonfan @Strasfan

ZAPPED! Thank You Sarah and Elisabeth @bingandnelsonfan @Strasfan

coblj003

DPF Charter Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
45   0   1
So a few weeks go @Strasfan and @bingandnelsonfan were offering on her thread to help kids that were hunkered down due the quarantine a bit of cheer; Of course I kept it a secret from my girls until it arrived on the doorstep this week as a late Easter present... Both were astounded about what was in the package, and then more excited when there were presents addressed to each one of them. I myself was a bit in awe of how much was in there as I thought I was only getting two dolls and books. Without further adieu...

A very large rectangular package open. The box was filled to the brim.
3881abb7711ffa53c17255f8f1255f5e.jpg

A bunch of books and Easter stuffers, My oldest can use the books for her reading counts at school...
0879f7a059c5eb02d56f1753e675ccfa.jpg

A closer selection the AG Beforever Books.
2eff69e7227c60132a20b59cd0740f56.jpg

A selection of cards, I think its fitting that they actually somewhat resemble my daughter.
c5a3c9048b741460e0857974228ee0db.jpg

The backs of the cards addressed to each one(I did hide the addresses)
df850894a794b1f1542048cb6b7288ba.jpg

My youngest's presents. I took before pictures first and then let each unwrap...
74eb0c0956cf248e1e42778c0cbeadb2.jpg

My youngest got an American Biddy Doll. My girls each also got an outfit as well as a Doll Sized Pin Trading Lanyard customized with their likes...
492b12cbf5aec2188bd3040113126776.jpg

And the same for my oldest...
d4478edf92d858dc4a4e8e81eb5cb023.jpg

A Julie(?) American Doll, A few differences of accessories to fit the larger doll.
c188995a7b3ef2dd6a44a319bb613dd0.jpg

Both girls loved them and we've already finished a few of the crafts given. It does look I'll be getting them both trading lanyards for our next trip to Disney now.

Thank you so much again.
JC

Last edited:
So glad they enjoyed them! We were thrilled to be able to send them something fun! It was as much a Blessing for us to be able to give them! Sis had soooooo much fun making the doll pin packs! The older doll is actually a Truly Me #27 ----- so your daughter has to name it herself! -grin-

Happy Easter!
Elizabeth

Would also like to say that Sis and I have been working all this past week on fixing up some other dolls we have, and we still have some that we would love to send to little girls who would like a nice doll! No more Babies, but we do have multiples of the 18" dolls! Generally, these are really good for ages 7-16. We have a few historical dolls and a few modern dolls, depending on what the girl is interested in! Also, we have a beautiful doll that we totally redid that is really suited for an older girl (like 12 and up) who would like a really nice doll. :)

So, if you have a little girl or know of one (family, friend, Church, school, work, etc.) . . . please feel free to send me a PM! (You can send one to Sis, too, but I check in here way more often than she does! -grin- )

Back