• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thankfully pins are metal..

Thankfully pins are metal..

-em

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
So my house has been living a nightmare for the past 2 months with
A roof replacement uncovering mold which has turned into a huge ordeal and remediation and it got worse as in the final days of cleaning we discovered a bigger mold issue in the pin room/office so we get to gut that room- while I’ll have to replace all 30 cork boards because they are too porous and probably replace all the pin bags & lanyards as they are fabric thankfully the pins are safe-

It’s definitely surreal having thousands and thousands of pins bagged in the garage but I’m so thankful I dont collect any fabric based collections…

c76bea9cd79020aa79a5b93b3542a82e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back