• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! That's a Wrap! - DLR HH SW & HMH Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.

Just a quick update on two things:

1) I am mailing a number of packages today. I will note above which ones have been mailed once I drop them off at the Post Office.

Sorry about my error, re: the HMH Gingerbread house. It releases next on Friday, 11/29.
Thank you @krand1276 for catching my error.

Bye for now.
Connie

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.

Just a quick update on two things:

1) I am mailing a number of packages today. I will note above which ones have been mailed once I drop them off at the Post Office.

2) I will be going to DLR on Friday (no Black Friday shopping for this pin collector...I'd rather be at the Original MK doing Pin Pick Up for you all..and, AND doing some much needed Pin Trading with others). SO....If anyone else wants the HMH GINGERBREAD PIN....(I am guessing it will be 16.99+) place your orders.

Bye for now.
Connie
So, wait. Is the HMH Gingerbread releasing on the 23rd or the 29th? If it's the 23rd, please pick one up for me. If it's the 29th, I'll be right there with you!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Hi there! Still possible to get in on the HM Gingerbread Pin? I realize I'm quite late in the game, sorry about that! :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gosh, only 9 days left's till Christmas...my how time flies.

Good news, the balance of the pins go out in this afternoons mail.

Everyone should have received an email from PayPal by now with the tracking numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back