• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! That's it....I mean it....It's all out war!!!!! Team Docfish is going down!!!!

ZAPPED! That's it....I mean it....It's all out war!!!!! Team Docfish is going down!!!!
nice zap!! sorry for the loss your side just got in the Zap War, but those are some mighty nice pins and you are a super awesome person who deserves mighty nice pins, so... :)

hmmmm, who am I rooting for in this war???
The zap was only a minor setback. I'm saving up some money so I can rent a truck to get David's zap box to the post office. :lol::lol: I'm so glad that your rooting for our team. " A super great person rooting for a super great team"!!!

No matter who you’re rooting for, everyone one wins in this pin zapping war! Lol!

Your so right, everyone wins here!!

naahhh....i have lots of pins. I just recently bought a lot of 100 pins off ebay for $5 and the person said they were %100 tradable in the parks, so those are the ones i will be using to zap david!! :naughty::naughty::naughty::lol::lol::lol:

lol!

Back