• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! That's it....I mean it....It's all out war!!!!! Team Docfish is going down!!!!

ZAPPED! That's it....I mean it....It's all out war!!!!! Team Docfish is going down!!!!

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
That's it David...All Grail is going to rain down on you!!!! I just got Zapped by the so called Grailslayer! You just wait, you better go get a bigger mailbox to fit all the zaps that are coming your way!! You want war, you got it buddy!!!! :lol::lol::naughty:

By the way, Thank you very much for the great pins!!

IMG_20140111_150212563.jpg

"Team Zagales Will Win This Battle"

Oh snap!! It's like that, eh!! Tony, he's got no idea what he's into!! We'll just have to show him!! Congrats on the zap, but David... GRRRR!!!

I do believe I mentioned someplace that I did manage to get some good pins to zap with. Tony, I have been planning on being your first zap for a little while now. I will now cross you off of that list. :lol:

I also do believable that I warned your minions hat I would be coming for those who aid you also. Once somebody has declared war on my, I don't just take out that person, I go after all of them!!!

Yes I made up a new signature (I actually updated it again since your post above and added a few more pins). Boy was it time consuming making it though...lol.

I'm glad that Team Zagales has such a strong member. David doesn't stand a chance! Mwahaha. BTW- congrats on the awesome zap!

Underdog....Underdog.....we're no stinken underdog!!!! Wasn't Underdog a superhero dog? "Never fear.....Underdog is here"!!!! :lol::lol:

If this keeps up, you guys will run out of pins.

Naahhh....I have lots of pins. I just recently bought a lot of 100 pins off Ebay for $5 and the person said they were %100 tradable in the parks, so those are the ones I will be using to Zap David!! :naughty::naughty::naughty::lol::lol::lol:

nice zap!! sorry for the loss your side just got in the Zap War, but those are some mighty nice pins and you are a super awesome person who deserves mighty nice pins, so... :)

hmmmm, who am I rooting for in this war???

Back