• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Beginnings of my Marquee Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beginnings of my Marquee Collection!
Wow hat a great collection! When you said you ha just started I thought you had like 3... You have TONS!

Thanks. Yesterday my two pending Enchanted trades fell through:cry:.

I'm so sorry. :(

I can't tell if it worse to get the opportunity to trade and have it fall through, or never even come across someone willing to trade or sell it.

If I ever find one... then I will be on the lookout for one for you as well.

I'm so sorry. :(

I can't tell if it worse to get the opportunity to trade and have it fall through, or never even come across someone willing to trade or sell it.

If I ever find one... then I will be on the lookout for one for you as well.

I never thought of that. There are pros and cons to it. Biggest con being that you get so excited and then its almost like a punch in the face when you think you are so close and then the trade just falls:mad:. The biggest pro is that you are getting closer to finding it:), and you get that sense of "I can do this"!

I will do the same for. You are so close to finishing your Enchanted collection!

I'm jealous you got a Meet The Robinsons Marquee. I can't find anyone who even has it for trade or sale. Great job on your collection!

I'm jealous you got a Meet The Robinsons Marquee. I can't find anyone who even has it for trade or sale. Great job on your collection!

I cant with till the MTR marquee comes in the mail. Bob & Cat helped me get it. They were super awesome about it.

Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back