• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: "The Best Pin Ever! (not really)" OR "May the Funniest Pin Win"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: "The Best Pin Ever! (not really)" OR "May the Funniest Pin Win"

VillainousGoof

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey Everyone!

You guessed it, it's a
JONAS BROTHERS PIN (omg)!!!

pin62471

Pin 62471: Camp Rock - The Jonas Brothers

If you are still with me, you have probably realized that I'm joking about this being a great pin. I found this at Disneyland and thought it was hilarious, so in keeping with that theme, I'm looking for other funny pins!

Please offer any pin or pins you'd like, the funnier the better. You may explain what;s funny about it or let the pin speak for itself.

I will decide the winner purely based on how amused I am by the offer.

Auction will end Saturday, 11/24/12 at 7pm PST!
Thanks for reading!

Okay! okay okay okay..... :facepalm:

This is SO embarrasing...but I LOVE the Jonas Brothers. I REALLY want this pin.

I know I will lose a TON of credibility here....but, I have a confession to make....

73BAE3A8-CE13-4F6E-A4A9-ED0BA3D31494-24899-000016B2C448B434.jpg
[/IMG]

It's one of the pins that I don't have of theirs....:shock:

I will offer this pin:

8DBE4D85-BD2E-4A78-95CB-E28DADE68952-24899-000016B2DAFA4488.jpg
[/IMG]

Because the Cheetah Girls suck, and they look like dorks with their fake "heeeyyyyyyyy" looks on their faces.

There. That's my bid. Please please PLEASE pick me!!!

Ahhh! I traded off my Hannah Montana pin and HSM (the curly haired guy) pins my last DL visit, a CM had all kinds of goofy pins including that Cheetah girl one I saw offered, I said he had to have the other two to match! hehe!

for once i got nothin, but i love this thread and was laughing so hard at everything, but especially the cheetah pin.
screw it i do have something, its the pin i say "why do i have tthis and why was it made" which im sure is what you said about the Jonas pin, but look somebody loves it!
pin66749th72

Let me just say...for the record, there is a method to my madness! I didn't like the Jonas Brothers until I "found out" about them. Type 1 diabeties rund in my family. My father died from complications from T1D when he was 48 (and he was a TOTAL compliant diabetic) and my neice was diagnosed at 6 with T1D. Nick Jonas was recently diagnosed with T1D and he is a success story that it can change your life, but it can't HOLD YOU BACK. Also, I confess, I watch Married to Jonas, and I LOVE how Kevin adores his wife, with her anxiety issues and all. It takes a REAL man to support a woman like her with her issues, and I admire their relationship...for sure. So, I guess it's like...I respect the Jonas Brothers...I don't think I could sing any of their songs, or even identify them if I heard them on the radio. I just like them as people.

Also, I traded to the Cheetah Girls 2 weeks ago at WDW, I laughed when I saw it...and I HAD TO HAVE IT because I just *KNEW* it would come in handy for something like this! Bahahahahahahaha! :p

I honestly don't think they're as horrible as its made out to be; its just that they sadly fall under the same category as most of the other Disney Channel music stars who happened to go crazy: Lindsey Lohan, Mylie Cyrus, and more recently Demi Lovato. I like that they actually have a purpose behind them such as the Diabetes awareness; Hillary Duff has a similar stance in becoming a parenting role model. I don't have High School Musical traders(they were .$50) left or I'd bid though; may the worst/funniest pin win.

Thanks for the great bids everyone, I laughed at all of them!

LEADERBOARD:

1st Place: Dawny
with Pin 66749: DLR - Cast Exclusive Holiday Series - Thanksgiving 2008

1st Place: mylittletyguy with Pin 65747: The Cheetah Girls - Logo

2nd Place: EoTN with Pin 75150: WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Pin Trading Phrases - This Is Not A Pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back