• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The bulk of my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bulk of my collection

H2454

Skeptic
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Updating for January 2013:

ariel1col_zps3fc652a1.jpg

ariel3col_zpse087b51c.jpg

ariel2col_zpsbbd673bb.jpg

msepcol_zpsa2fa29a7.jpg

orangebirdbox_zpsf5e610c0.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks :) As you can see, my Ariel board is full. I have more Ariel pins, there's just no more room to shove them in.

They're great collections! I didn't realize there were that many MSEP pins. Fun to see them all together!

Well, the photo of my collection is way out of date. Here is a new project I finished - it's not all the orange bird pins I have, but it's a good amount of them. :)

orangebirdbox_zpsf5e610c0.jpg

Great collection! Where did you get the awesome cork? Kinda looks like Laz's. (Also, is the cork hard, meaning do you feel like pins will break off if you take them out?) Thanks! :)

Wow, G! Your boards look great! That Ariel collection has gotten to be really amazing! And the orange bird board is awesome! I love that it's framed, it looks great! Congrats on all of the awesomeness :)

Its such a great collection that you share here. Its really beautiful and awesome in design with good color combination. I really like you collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back