• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The collection I bought (revisited)

The collection I bought (revisited)
Wow! What a great collection! If you end up deciding to trade some of them, I would be interested in the Scrooge and nephew pins.
I have already traded the Nephews as See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.

scrooge is still available.

I'm starting to think i have a problem with the rides i like disappearing LOL. Liking your flicks fair, francis, redwood creek, goofy bounce house, christmas fantasy and superstar limo pins. Hmmm looks like all i'm missing here is a rocket rods LOL. unfortunately my collection is not out for trading right now so i will have to just admire the photos :)

Neat collection of older pins! It's a shame the Tigger plant doctor doesn't come with the two mini pins that were originally sold with it; that set of 3 is easily worth $75.

Neat collection of older pins! It's a shame the Tigger plant doctor doesn't come with the two mini pins that were originally sold with it; that set of 3 is easily worth $75.
There are several pins that are missing the mini pins.

I think I the items I wanted to see the most are the magnets that were for the pins. The sensational six all had accessories and/or costumes that could be attached. I did not know about them until recently.

Back