• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! The Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years of Retirement Unliving (Pick-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! The Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years of Retirement Unliving (Pick-ups)
Update: My entire time at the HM event was spent in line (about 7 hours of line waiting.) The time in line was unplanned for my schedule and put other things behind (ie, work). (ie, so now catching up with tasks I meant to do on Wednesday.) Anyway, I apologize for not getting all of the HM items shipped this weekend, but work has to come first right now. Shipping should occur next weekend.

Update: My entire time at the HM event was spent in line (about 7 hours of line waiting.) The time in line was unplanned for my schedule and put other things behind (ie, work). (ie, so now catching up with tasks I meant to do on Wednesday.) Anyway, I apologize for not getting all of the HM items shipped this weekend, but work has to come first right now. Shipping should occur next weekend.

Can’t even imagine. When you recover, would love to hear about the event itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Were you able to see the amazing show or the parade? I watched the videos on WDWNT and they looked so cool!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No problem! Just wanted to make sure you got paid in a timely manner and didn't get stuck! Thanks again!

I was able to obtain a few more pins from the lists. I have updated with items obtained. I will message totals shortly (probably Saturday).

Update: DLR has released HM event leftovers into the park and I spent an hour or so yesterday checking the usual places in case there were any additional pins I could get for DPF members. At this point, please consider lists final for pick ups (ie, no additional pins will be obtained.)

I have shipped all but five orders. The last five are pending payments or are missing item 4, clock pin. Hope to have all outstanding items resolved by next weekend.

Please look for the DPF message regarding the status of your shipment (ie, shipped or pending action.)

This pin is on shopdisney.com and free shipping today 20Aug with freeship code.
@splashmtnman
@HaydenM

88d8b910b59a76e2a9d10c591809fdfe.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

All remaining HM packages are ready to go out tomorrow (Monday, 26Aug).

Tracking has been sent to all DPF members for their package.

Will be closing this thread shortly.

Closing thread. Will be leaving everyone feedback over next few days, would love to also receive feedback... if only to break the 100 feedback barrier (only need 3 more.) :)

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back