• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: The “I’m back” game. Results posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: The “I’m back” game. Results posted
You mean the @AvatarAng1 who is a college student and is in spot #1 on a Friday/Saturday? I know what I was doing on Friday/Saturdays when I was in college (and it wasn't selecting pins.)

Yup, that @AvatarAng1
He's probably:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Ajk
Yep, I'm pretty sure it's @AvatarAng1 's pick! I'll be happy to pick for him.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I know all of you very well and would be happy to make your selections for you! ;D

I'm still filling in for @Disneychildwithin for this game. All the impatient people, it's easy for you to say, I'm 21 and 22!!! And the randomizer was done on my birthday!!!That is all. End communication.

Lucy, how did I do??

It’s funny (sort of) that a game that got off to such a quick start is moving along so slowly. Although I think it’s more the usual pace and we just got really spoiled by TheMickeyMouseRules’ recent game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back