• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The "OMG, My Grail is on Ebay" Fire Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "OMG, My Grail is on Ebay" Fire Sale!
Hi May I have
Gold and color sleeping beauty castle
Gold Cinderella castle
dsf easter stitch
and stitch monorail.
Pm on its way

I have made several transactions with Grim and they always go well. No craziness or drama here.

In fact he gets....

Melonballersealofapprioval.png

Also would like these if you still have them available:

-Where Dreams HapPin (Mickey & Figment dangle in Figment picture 4 of 5) $5
-Magical Milestones (35th - Figment in front of Spaceship Earth in Figment picture 3 of 5) $5

Thanks again! :)

For those who have requested Figments, THANK YOU for telling me which page the Pins are on. It's a HUGE help. "Pendings" have been updated. Unfortunately, I chose some busy days to list sales. I should be responding to PMs with totals tonight. Thanks again!!

Grim

just wanted to say i am sooo pleased you got to your target :) I hope your HG is secure now for you :)!!! yay:)

I wish MR. Tax man wasn't taking everything I already have and then some.

No more buying until after April 15th!!! :-( :-( :-(

Vicki

I wish MR. Tax man wasn't taking everything I already have and then some.

No more buying until after April 15th!!! :-( :-( :-(

I second that - there are quite a few pins that I keep staring at longing lol

I'm happy you met your goal so quickly, Grim! I hope you get your grail :)

Tried to send you a PM, but got a message saying it's full! I would like the KOT Mickey color for $6 and the picture 2 Figment with Mickey for $5

Zip me a msg with my total & your pay pal address and I'll send you my address once you clear some space!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back