• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Quest of a Phantom Manor Completist

The Quest of a Phantom Manor Completist

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Welcome, curious friends! I am on a quest, a quest to complete my Phantom Manor collection. I have decided to focus on this collection for now, and will only trade for other pins I want if its a very good trade.

So now I ask of your assistance in this matter... if you so choose. Perhaps you have the pins I need for trade? If you do, I suggest looking through my traders, or even my collection for a pin you would like. I can also buy pins from the UK Disney Store, if that helps with this too.

Wanted Phantom Manor Pins

As you gaze at these pins, perhaps you sense this could take a while to complete? Yes indeed, I have been trying to complete this collection for a while now.

These are the pins I want. Any help finding them is most appreciated. Have a frightfully good time.

EDIT: Groups still work for now. Also might buy Manor pins.​

Last edited:
I am really wanting to complete my Phantom Manor collection. Please, please, please could someone help? I can buy DSUK pins too! I still have quite a few pins to go. :(

Okay, I have now worked out a trade for the Tangled pin. Other pins are still for trade though. I'm mostly now looking for Phantom Manor. I really want to complete my collection.

Last edited:
Back