• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF GAME The Return of the Pins That Are Just Wrong Game!

DPF GAME The Return of the Pins That Are Just Wrong Game!

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
As originally posted by @halloweenfiend, since I saw another reference to it. ;)

Here is the link to the archive.org link of each page. I looks like as of Oct 1, 2020 there were 19 pages in the thread, but only the first 16 are actually saved.

Go forth and find more.

Okay, I am not sure what is going on here. Minnie is just wacked out!

ec3353a1f9058384efa37758e8f06e21.jpg

Last edited:
Submitting this pin:

Mickey as rocking horse... It seems awkwardly designed... Or is it just me?

His hands appear to not know what to do with themselves. His folded legs? His prone/flying position? Mickey as horse? I just want to step in and rescue him.

Well putting it in the collection anyway. My COVID-19 pin collection. Hmmm, maybe that is why Mickey's hands look awkward? He's trying not to touch surfaces?

eac6fc949df04feec685dca716f258de.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Submitting this pin:

Mickey as rocking horse... It seems awkwardly designed... Or is it just me?

His hands appear to not know what to do with themselves. His folded legs? His prone/flying position? Mickey as horse? I just want to step in and rescue him.

Well putting it in the collection anyway. My COVID-19 pin collection. Hmmm, maybe that is why Mickey's hands look awkward? He's trying not to touch surfaces?

eac6fc949df04feec685dca716f258de.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I chalk it up to the pin-concept not quite capturing the dimensions of the original rocking horse. The art of the original is clearly much larger(compared to the rocker) and more flush to the ground while the pin’s art looks a bit elevated/flattened...

d4ecc0ddc6e6457c5c84f45686ab5f08.jpg

Mickey Mouse Collectibles

Last edited:
I chalk it up to the pin-concept not quite capturing the dimensions of the original rocking horse. The art of the original is clearly much larger(compared to the rocker) and more flush to the ground while the pin’s art looks a bit elevated/flattened...

d4ecc0ddc6e6457c5c84f45686ab5f08.jpg

Mickey Mouse Collectibles
I have been trying to figure out what that thing was sticking out of his ear. This makes a lot more sense. I imagine the original
is quite expensive. :)

I'm not sure what is happening with this pin. Dim Sum Alien heads, the new favorite Carnival Food?

Pin Trading Carnival 2018 - Carnival Food - Game Pin Little Green Men Only - HKDL

3a3cf21ced99638870ab951c3a0452de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

T
I'm not sure what is happening with this pin. Dim Sum Alien heads, the new favorite Carnival Food?

Pin Trading Carnival 2018 - Carnival Food - Game Pin Little Green Men Only - HKDL

3a3cf21ced99638870ab951c3a0452de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

This is actually a real food served at Tokyo Disneyland. They’re green mochi dumplings decorated like the LGM with a variety of fillings.

top-view-green-alien-mochi-tokyo-disneysea-.jpg

Here's a brand-new OE pin that's just . . . awful. I mean, you're supposed to do what? Eat Baby Yoda/Grogu????

Grogu-Ice-Cream-Cone-Disney-Pin.jpeg
Its like the artist misunderstood the meaning of pin themed for a character. Agree this just looks like Grogu with ice cream on his head. It doesn't make a lot of sense.

Back