• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The RMFPAS!!! (Raising Money For Pins Art Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RMFPAS!!! (Raising Money For Pins Art Shop)

Disxar

the one and only.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome everyone! This is my art shop where every penny I earn gets donated into my pin fund. Please look around!
I only accept Paypal. Shipping will be calculated after you order.
Please PM me for orders, requests, and questions. I might miss any posts.

Rules:
1. You may only request one picture at a time, but you can buy as many as you like.
2. Please do not nag me about finishing it quicker, I will notify you if it will take longer than 3 days.
3. You must pay before you get to see the art work and before shipping.
4. Do not try to lower prices.
5. Sorry if you don't like your request, but please be as respectful as possible. I work very hard on these.
6. Only 3 at a time for the request list. The top username on the list is the one I am currently working on. There are unlimited spots on the waiting lost though.
7. I will display all the art I have done for whoever requested it, if you wouldn't like for your username to be shown just tell me.

Okay time for the pictures!

Designer Watercolors: 8$ each
2rm6om9.jpg
2natogx.jpg

Designer Sketches: 6$ each
15y6v6g.jpg
24b87pd.jpg
64ezdk.jpg

Disney Watercolors: 6$ each (examples)
2lm5fs9.jpg
35jz0jk.jpg

i1em3l.jpg

Realistic Watercolors: 6$ each
hrj3tj.jpg
2iivk39.jpg
2afxuuf.jpg

Disney Acrylic: 8$ each
EXAMPLES ONLY
2sbn8kx.jpg
z215u.jpg

Computer Art (will be emailed to you): 6$ each
EXAMPLES ONLY
2ep2hhy.jpg
wh53t.jpg
b3q688.jpg

Avatars/Signatures (will be emailed): 3$
EXAMPLES ONLY (used on another site)
30mlrnn.jpg
33zcqix.jpg
33uvdjr.jpg

Sketches: 5$
EXAMPLES ONLY
34hgoqt.jpg
25r2lqu.jpg
jikuu9.jpg
vrard0.jpg

Request Spots:

Waiting List:

Finished/Bought Art:
Cowcio
20qlw7m.jpg
160wm79.jpg
sxp183.jpg
2r55ee0.jpg

Alexa Disney
11lotjl.jpg

teddy_ruxpin
10r4q6u.jpg
xni58z.jpg

Big Red
34nim4m.jpg
f0910p.jpg

Last edited:
Your art is lovely! Do you have a deviantArt where I can follow you? :)

Thank you so much! Well i do have a devaintart (NeonS0cks) ..the o in socks is a zero...but I havn't been on it in forever and I hardly use it:eek: So I havn't uploaded any new pictures since like...half a year agoxD But you can follow me if you want I guess:3

Hmm..weellll....I have GIMP which is basically like the free photoshop, and I use my mouse, and start drawingxD If that wasn't like a retorical question, PM me and I can teach you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back