• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Unboxing Begins!

WOW! You have some amazing pins. A few of both my and one of my daughters grails! Those Minnie dressed as Ariel pins are some of the ones I have such a hard time finding! You are one lucky girl!!! Congrats on such an amazing treasure!

That has been one of my TOP grails for years!!!! I had the Snow White from the series and loved it in the past but this was the one I really wanted. The other MAJOR grail for me is Triton and Ariel LE 100 Jumbo. Those two are what sold me on the set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wooo! Glad you could finally add it to your collection! :D

It was one of the first pins I really liked too, but I've since given up on it, lol. Too many other grail-y priorities, and I've decided I don't collect Eric, haha. So it's mainly just mermaid pins for me!

So many beautiful and cute pins here! A lot I've never seen before too. And omg, the Ariel and Eric heart!

That’s my favorite of the whole lot too, although I’m just blown away by this entire collection! It’s great! You could open up a pin museum.

WOW! You have some amazing pins. A few of both my and one of my daughters grails! Those Minnie dressed as Ariel pins are some of the ones I have such a hard time finding! You are one lucky girl!!! Congrats on such an amazing treasure!

You are welcome to trade me for the Minnie’s...they aren’t ones I’m looking to keep! So just let me know!

You are welcome to trade me for the Minnie’s...they aren’t ones I’m looking to keep! So just let me know!

I would absolutely LOVE to trade for some of the Minnies. I do miss at least 2 of the ones I saw, maybe 3. Need to check. But do I have anything you want? Please look at my traders. pinpics ID Snoffsan

Sorry it’s been so long...my holidays were crazy to say the least!
Here are the Ursula pins from the collection...
dc198b021994ac4e16c53236c6ee9006.jpg
69531a1d09a456ea869b4c913422a982.jpg
be7fc1aa5f8a9b947f1c5983e6d43679.jpg
d01fdf5d4f5222ddfe0a36f22adcbb36.jpg

All are/will be available as I have time to sort them out...notice the cool LE 15 at the top left! She’s pretty sweet! And some Vanessa pins too! PM me if you want me to hold anything specific for you!

I just came across this thread and wow! The most fun I’ve had in years! Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back