• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! There's a new ZAP master in town

ZAPPED! There's a new ZAP master in town

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
@Disneychildwithin and @NutMeg better watch out, we got a new serial zapper in town...
I'm sure everyone has been noticing, while she hasn't been around for very long, @summerskin is just full of amazing generosity!
I recently attended the Pinsgiving event in her honor, picking up the pins and mailing them off to her safely. She mentioned wanting to send me a thank you, which I said was totally unnecessary, but a few days later a little box arrived.

Totally unassuming looking (thanks Mystery for helping)
dc9138f2916b08f8d7d6a1c1f48966a0.jpg

But holy cow, it was stuffed to bursting with candy! Everything sweet tarts! Which I don't think I've ever even mention, I freaking love.
408ea3fe3ec4812d15e82fe2e06612e3.jpg

But that's not all! Because there was also omg the cutest freaking Zootopia stickers I've ever seen, and paper goodies
0dbd3b4775fcbe382dbeefdbb1d5dde8.jpg

And a tsum tsum mystery pack, AND a pin I totally wanted and hadn't had a chance to go and get myself!
00331617dfb6dadb2f8d779c431a4bfd.jpg

Thank you Amanda, your generosity is astounding, and a sure sign you're one of the DPF Family <3

Back