• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! This is my Ring Pop!! An awesOMI zap!

ZAPPED! This is my Ring Pop!! An awesOMI zap!

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
So as some of you may know, my daughter recently decided that one of her Ariel pins wasn't board-worthy and wanted to get rid of it in favor of a more desirable Ariel pin. I put hers up for auction and @pretty Omi won without bidding an Ariel pin!?!?!

giphy.gif

I know, I know, I know, but it was her choice and she does love her puppies and kitties.

anigif_sub-buzz-30352-1474554984-2.gif

Instead of a small package containing three pins, we received a mega-box of goodies!

zYtohHX.jpg

And that Marie big feety is a zap from the set that we're trying to finish since we have all of the plushes.

b6UPq4w.jpg

The ENTIRE Cookie pin glows in the dark. Not just a small portion of it like every other glow in the dark pin, but practically THE WHOLE THING!

S0lO.gif

I've been having some fun with it at my wife's expense.

giphy.gif

It really isn't. It's fun.

tenor.gif

Ok, ok, fine, whatever.

Oh and before I forgot, Omi gave two Ring Pops, one intended for me and one for my daughter. She saw the note saying one was for me. She read the note. She did not abide by the note.

giphy.gif

She just screamed, "This is my Ring Pop!!", and ran away with it.

The best moment of this amazing zap was when she literally high-pitched squealed after seeing the Rainbow Dash Pez dispenser. We have been collecting these pez dispensers and my daughter's favorite things are a) unicorns and b) rainbow things so the rainbow unicorn, Rainbow Dash, would obviously be her favorite.

Thanks so much for your wonderful bid, @pretty Omi, and your amazing zaps which made my daughter so very happy. My new Hades pin looks great on my Herc board and we love the VHS boxes they came in, so incredibly neat.

Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony, so when I saw the cute PEZ at the store, I had to pick that one!
d425icl-fe790da1-bb21-4628-a807-071d6d2bc2b7.gif

I think she stole your ring pop last time too, which is why I specifically included the note LMAO, what a little sneak! I tried to make up for the lack of Ariel pin bid with some Ariel goodies ;3 I'm also super glad you needed the big feet! I wanted to include a zap but Marie wasn't on your wants, but I saw all the other ones on your Owns tab so I took a chance ^^

I had a lot of fun bidding, and winning the auction, and always happy to spoil your little one (and you this time a little too!)
source.gif

Back