• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: this lovely Fantasia flower has danced all the way from Paris ! ends august 17th .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: this lovely Fantasia flower has danced all the way from Paris ! ends august 17th .

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
hello and welcome to my latest auction . this pretty Fantasia Flower comes from Paris and is exclusive there .it's pinpics number 100003 .
this auction will end on august 17th at 10.30 pm uk time !
happy bidding everyone ,thanks from Sabrina .

pin100003

my pinpics name is butterbear ,please bid pins from my wants or if you don't have anything then feel free to bid things that may fit in my collections .
I also wouldn't mind starting a collection of Disney dollars if anyone has any to bid please ,I don't have any.

please don't bid these

hidden mickeys
scrappers
damaged
dated year pins
pins without characters on them
tim burton movie characters
Pixar
tron
roger and jessica rabbit
stitch with teeth showing
princess and the frog