• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Time to get caught up with you all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to get caught up with you all...

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
It's been months since I have been around and thanks to another one of Disney Noir's drunken nights, I was able to escape the abandoned squeeze ball factory he has held me in since he ambushed me in October...

Oh where to start...

Apologies are always a good step...

To a few of my closest pin friends...Aragorn, Bjean, and Nsingleton
I am sorry for completely being off the radar to you especially as you guys have always been there for me... I will catch up sooner than later...

To my old DPF Family... Sorry for being away for sooo long... I missed you more than you can imagine... Yes Dawny and David even you guys.. lol...

To the newer members here... Welcome to one of the best hangout spots anywhere... If you are new or old to this hobby, this place and it's members are the best...

To Zoe... I Promise the pin is a commin... LOL... I haven't forgotten...

I am sure there are more apologies, but I will move on to a couple big thank you's instead...

Of course what series of thank you for your amazing kindness shout outs doesn't start with a huge thank you to the ever giving Rasputin n Motherknowsbest... I received an amazing BaTB Designer couples pin from them that is beautiful... yes it was months ago as you may have forgotten, but us goons never forget...

CHROLL!!!!!! Wow… Thank you soo very much for Rebecca’s beautiful Gone with the Wind Artwork…. I will post pictures for all to see when I can…

I can go on and on, but I really needed to get these out there first and foremost…

And finally to our ever faithful MOD’s… I again apologize for bringing things like games and auctions and tournaments to your site causing you such headaches…

Wait… You say I have not brought in tournaments… Bwahahaha…

I look forward to catching up with you all and meeting those of you whom I have not yet met…

Happy Pin Hunting,

Goofy Moe

Hi Moe, and welcome back!! :wavey: Looking forward to seeing you around the forums again and hope you and your wife have been well!! :hug:

Hey moe and Rebecca. Missed you guys. I hope you're both doing well! Still patiently waiting for a pin in exchange for that podm I gave you, but I understand life gets in the way. Hope you're back for good!

About freakin time you got back here!!! It is always nice to see you and I hope we get to see you next month!!! I am bringing the usual cast of characters with me and some new friends this time. We are so happy to finally have you back!!! I hope all is well with both of you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back