• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Tiny Kingdoms, TLM HK and SHDL and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Tiny Kingdoms, TLM HK and SHDL and more!
So what’s left, sounds like you got everything now? Totally following your pin-adventures...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankfully, just the Shanghai and HK releases! After that I should be good for a while. Thanks for joining me on my crazy adventures!

I should have all the new Anna releases as well at this point, thanks to some amazing people (you!) on this forum. I just found out about something new today and it started all over again!

Bumping this thread out because a new wave of Tiny Kingdoms came out! Same rules as before for mail trades (4+ Tiny Kingdoms pins per trade)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hi Chubs 191,

Are you still trading & looking for Tiny Kingdom pins?

We are interested in your:

Orange Bird
Christmas Tree
Carousel of Progress
Prince Charming’s carousel

We have:

Mickey Sundae
Winnie the Pooh
Main Street City Hall

We also have these others available if you need/want any:

Christmas Apple
Splash Mountain log
Rapunzel Tower
Beauty & Beast Rose
Goat
Buzz Lightyear vehicle
Cosmic Ray
Zurg target
Casey Junior
Tomorrowland Trash can

We have many other pins for trade & most are listed on Pinpics under Pinmates. Feel free to email us @ pinmatess@gmail.com if you’re interested.

Hopefully, we can work something out!!

Jim & Laurie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back