• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! To anyone participating in Rak to tbird

ZAPPED! To anyone participating in Rak to tbird

bookhugger

I love books!
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Please send a PM to Tbird to get his correct address.

I saw on FB that starry is in the hospital due to a sick family member.

Thank you so much for posting this. I know that someone contacted Brittany (Bam) the other day and said they got their package returned to them because of the address and Brittany gave the my correct address. Starry did contact me about the incorrect address and I gave her my correct address so I thought she would have sent out another PM to everyone with the correct address. If anyone is needing my correct address please just PM me and I will send it to you.

I just wanted to say thank you again to all of the wonderful people who have sent me the Rak's, you all are amazing people and I love everything that I have gotten so far!! :rock:

Last edited:
I suspect that shortly aftet making contact, starry had the family emergency. She didn't post it in her status on FB but in one of the doll groups she admins with Nate when there was a small chat about a game. She mentioned being in the hospital.

I didn't ask what the hospital issue was though. It doesn't look like she's out yet.

Last edited:
Back