• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

toy story vinylmation

toy story vinylmation

dmoney79

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi!
so, when dh and i went to wdw last month, i was intrigued by these vinylmation things, but didn't buy one for fear i'd get big baby (he creeps me out!)
when we got back to nj, a week later or so, the disney store at the mall started selling them! (fantastic! i work right across the street from the mall and frequent it on lunch) so i started buying them...they don't, however, trade any there
so after getting my 2nd hamm and my 2nd rex, i reazlied i would have a problem...but my niece and nephew helped take those extras off my hands....then i got 2 more bullseye, they took those too, then i got another bullseye, another rex, another woody and another bullseye!
i'll probably give my niece and nephew the extra rex and woody, but that still leaves me with 2 bullseye

so, all this long-windedness is leading to this:
i still need buzz and the green army man (i don't care to find big baby to be honest) and i don't really want to spend more money to end up with a dozen more bullseye
does anyone out there have either buzz or the green army man to trade for one of my bullseye's?
or have any extra to sell?
or want to purchase a bullseye? (in the open bag with the sealed card in the box)

thanks!

update! i only need buzz now....i still have 1 more bullseye available to trade....thanks!

Last edited:
I will check with a friend who just got a few yesterday. I know your pain. It is a drag when you buy so mny boxes and get the same pins.
My Son is a huge Vinylmation collector and I know once I got him 10 boxes at once knowing we could trade any doubles and we ended up with 20 chances of completing a set only getting 6 different ones.

In the same token, I have a friend who bought 5 boxes and got 9 different ones. I do think the mix is not that great that at least in each new distribution box (20 small boxes in the sales box) should have complete sets but I guess its the luck of the draw.

I will PM you when he gets back to me and see if he has the ones you need.

thanks so much!

i mean, bullseye happens to be my fave character from the movie, but, finding 5 of them is getting to be a bit excessive....

so thanks to a nice dpf member i have traded away one of my bullseyes for a green army man! thanks!
so i still have a bullseye left, and i thought i'd try my luck today at the store for a buzz, but ended up with another woody
so...i have a bullseye and a woody up for trade if anyone has a buzz or, i guess even big baby....
thanks!

Back