• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trade : Dooney & Burke Purses for Vinyls or Pins

Trade : Dooney & Burke Purses for Vinyls or Pins

mas

viewmasterlady
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a brand new Dooney Princess Bucket Bag that I don't need.
And a Yellow Dooney sketch wristlet.
Would trade it for vinyls or pins I need.

Sorry ladies I didn't see anything on your trades list that excited me at this point.
Do you have any vinylmations to trade?

So far I checked everyone's traders and didn't see anything I really wanted at this point. But thanks so much for all the offers!

Take a look at my traders under DeweyTheCat and let me know if there's anything you'd consider trading these bags for. I would definately consider multiples for your bags. PLMK.

Have you considered selling them, instead of trading? Don't have much worth trading at this point, but would be willing to pay!