• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trade Offer Accepted - Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Offer Accepted - Thank You!

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
This thread will be run similarly to an auction thread with a limited time range and an updated leaderboard regularly provided, but unlike an auction, I will not be required to trade unless I find an offer I can't resist. :)

At 7pm PST next Friday, October 5th, no more offers will be considered, and I will either declare there is a winning offer or close the thread as I do not want to hold trade offers "hostage".

However, once you make an offer *and are on the leaderboard* I would request that you keep that offer available to me for the week that this thread is open (in other words, please don't bid and then trade away what you've bid!). Bids not on the leaderboard, like in trade auctions, will not be requested to be held by the person who offered them.

Please post offers in this thread only, do not PM offers - my PM box is already full and I can't seem to clean it out fast enough!

Here is what I'm interested in:

1) Pins on my wants (especially the older/harder stuff - the newer/easier stuff I can trade for myself! LOL)

Other pins I like:

UP (especially Dug)

PODMs (especially Alice, but open to others - please provide pics of scenes - currently also interested in Mulan PODMs from the "I'll Make a Man Out of You" sequence - i.e. Mulan in the air with stick or sitting on top of the pole, etc. or scenes from the "Reflection" sequence)

Artist Proof/Prototype pins (especially Disney Auctions or Disneyshopping.com AP and prototype pins, and WDI AP pins - Wonderland APs are most appealing of course!)

Paris PTN pins

Really pretty pins (LOL - i.e. Designer Princesses, Designer Villains, Reveal/Conceal girls, DSF Beloved Tales, etc.)

Pins that would be good traders (i.e. DSF marquee pins, Tangled pins, good Disney Auction or DisneyShopping pins - but if they have known scrappers I may ask for the source of the pin, etc.)

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
Love her!

I will start with:

#90495 Piece of Disney Movies The Little Mermaid (actual scene photo)

PoDMLittleMermaid.jpg

And # 92500 Designer Villains Cruella De Vil only

Screenshot2012-09-28at102715AM.png

Was looking forward to posting a leaderboad, but kinda seems pointless with only one bid (but thanks for the bid!). Don't know where all the interested parties went? :(

I haven't bid yet because I sent out a bunch of trade requests for pins off of your Wants list...since I have none except PODMs. :)

Well...only two people have responded thus far and...

-The one person trading the Mad Hatter LE 25 only wants Designer Villains
-The one person trading an Artist Proof from your Wants said they actually made a mistake and do not have the AP version lol.

So I'm off to a great start! LOL

But I will definitely bid by the end of the weekend. :)

-The one person trading the Mad Hatter LE 25 only wants Designer Villains
-The one person trading an Artist Proof from your Wants said they actually made a mistake and do not have the AP version lol.
LOL I had those exact same responses from those exact same people. And I asked the person listing the AP to remove it from their trades list since THEY DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE IT (argh - pet peeve) and they have so far refused to do so. :(

But thank you for trying! :)

^ Cool. :)

In the meantime, here's the leaderboard:

In very last place... Mali! So sorry!

And in first place... Mali! Good job!

:D :D :D

I'm not sure I can compete with so many PoDM, but I will try :) will post when I've got my computer, not from my phone!

I have a grand total of nothing that you want, lol, but I have been wanting this doll for ages so I'm digging into my collection and giving it a shot! :p

My bid:
Pin [pinpics]90441[/pinpics]: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King
IMAG0492-1.jpg

Pin [pinpics]83141[/pinpics]: DLP - Rapunzel & Pascal
Pin [pinpics]91590[/pinpics]: WDI - Disneyana - Tokyo Disneyland Castle with balloons
Pin [pinpics]91591[/pinpics]: WDI - Disneyana - Hong Kong Disneyland Castle with balloons
Pin [pinpics]91592[/pinpics]: WDI - Disneyana - Disneyland Paris Castle with balloons
Pin [pinpics]91593[/pinpics]: WDI - Disneyana - Disneyland Castle with balloons
Pin [pinpics]91594[/pinpics]: WDI - Disneyana - Walt Disney World Castle with balloons
Pin [pinpics]91089[/pinpics]: DLR - Gear Up For Adventure - Jumbo Pin - Are We There Yet?
Pin [pinpics]51891[/pinpics]: DisneyShopping.com - Vanity Mirror Series (Ariel)

Would you be willing to trade with someone from the UK? Or is it US only?
I'm open to trading worldwide, but having to send it registered mail internationally will be a factor in any final decisions I make. So feel free to throw out an offer, but shipping that I can insure fully is something I will be thinking about! :)

Separately, thank you Argentine for your lovely bid of that wow Lion King PODM and other pins! :) Running out for a while but will post a leaderboard update later as needed!

Last edited:
My bid:

Pin 63236: DSF: Wall-E Eve with Plant (Surprise Release)
Pin 63687: DCL - Wall-E Opening Day
Pin 63852: DLR - E-Ticket Collection - Haunted Mansion (Jumbo)
Pin 69435: DisneyShopping.com - Costumed Stitch Pin - Mickey Mouse
Pin 25890: Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series #1 (Daisylyn)
Pin 44703: Disney Auctions - Red Carpet Series - Roger & Jessica Rabbit

Going to update the leaderboard now - and here's where personal preference factor kicks in - I'm not looking to trade the Alice just to trade her, but I'm willing to trade her for pins that just call my name, so while thekaratekid made a great offer of great pins - I'm afraid those don't call me - sorry!

So my current leaderboard is:

locostitch
Argentine
Mali

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back