• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Traders and wants updated. 5/15 thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traders and wants updated. 5/15 thank you. :)

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
these are some of my trades, some are new that i got this week, some are pins that i decided to take from my collection to trade the for some of my other wants. let me know if u interested in anything, and hopefully we can get a trade going. even if u have nothing from my wants, just shoot me a PM and depending in the pin, i might be able to just trade it away from something i can put back in my trades that have the same trade value, i am here to help you guys with your wants as much as i can. happy trading, and let me know if we can work something out. pin trading night is in a week and half, so if i have something u want, let me know so i don't trade it away.

oh, and a little site note: i don't sell my pins, i only trade, nothing big, but sometimes i get nice offers since they don't have pins from my wants, but i have decided to just not sell pins, just trade and trade. is just my personal view, i want to keep it 100% fun.

hope to hear from you all. have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back