• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Traders Including Oogie Boogie 13 Countdown Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traders Including Oogie Boogie 13 Countdown Pin

disneybakerdcp

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My current traders as of 8/16:
tumblr_mrnk7eU83j1r25dmfo1_500.jpg

Left: Keeping/On Hold
-LE 1500 Labor Day 2013 keeping (personally purchased )
-LE 1000 Cast Exclusive MK Minnie on hold (personally purchased)
-Sally on hold (traded with CM)

Middle: Unsure of Authenticity
-Aristocats Hidden Mickey. Looking at pictures, his fur in the middle may be too light but that’s about it. Any ideas? (traded with CM)

Right: Up for Trade:
-Oogie Boogie 13 LE 750 New On Card. Definitely will be picky! LE for LE (personally purchased)
-LE 1000 Chip & Dale AK Cast Exclusive. Will trade LE for LE or multi pin trade (personally purchased)
-Peter Pan from Booster Pack (traded with CM)
-Queen & King of Hearts (traded with CM)
-Toddler Aurora (as of the latest info on pinpics regarding color she seems to be legit. Was traded for with a CM)
-The Clean Plate Club (Traded with CM)
-Owl Silhouette (Traded with CM)

I’ll give anything a look but I primarily collect Dopey, Walt, Polynesian, dated 2012 pins for Spring, Tangled and some misc. Princesses. My grail pin is the Oz pin with James Franco. Trading on here, pinpics and tumblr under disneybakerdcp

Message me if interested!
This is my first time posting a trade on here so if you see I'm doing something wrong please let me know!

Last edited:
daily bump!

All are available to trade except Labor Day which is a keeper.

Already traded:Minnie MK, Peter Pan, Clean Plate Club
Trades in the works: Oogie Boogie

Chances are Oogie Boogie will be traded unless someone brings a really wanted pin to the table. If you have the James Franco Oz pin, it's so yours!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back