• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading 17" LE Ariel Doll For

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading 17" LE Ariel Doll For

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hi guys!

I came into ownership of two of these wonderful dolls thanks to my mother looking out for me. She ordered one online when I went to the store without my knowledge. Now, I have two, and I certainly do not need two!

I am looking to trade her for any of these dolls that I am missing from my limited edition doll collection:

-17" LE Rapunzel (regular, NOT wedding).
-Designer Princess Ariel (+$$ from me).

I WILL NOT be selling her at this time, only trading for dolls I am missing. I am one of those retail for retail kind of people, so if we both paid $100 for something it doesn't matter what we trade for, so long as both ends are aware of the "resale value," and are okay with the decision. I am willing to negotiate or add more on either end, depending on what is being traded for. I don't feel comfortable selling her at this time.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back