• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Trading at Aulani

The trading at Aulani is board trading. There is not much trading with other guests. A board setup in a designated spot in the lobby and you can go up to it and trade. There usually is a few pins from the Asia parks on the board. I also found some recent hidden mickeys when I last went.

Lucky! When we went in April, we did see some Aulani pins on the boards, but no recent HMs. I'll see if I can find a picture of the board that I took.

There is also a pin trading board at a shack by the pool area - where you go and refill your refillable mug with a drink.

Ok found some pictures. Don't forget to walk by the Stitch statue daily to see where the cast members put his lei by...

These are on different days...
8f3509ac5ba65fcc0f750bfc66c126d8.jpg
e628c22a480cddeba9809d4a2f62faea.jpg
1bf66e157b6b718452c9a2b837e22736.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Found another surfboard picture . Same surfboard, different days, one time it was outside, one time it was inside
7d40d9155e25b06a53082e3d864c32d1.jpg

Oh and be sure to download their Aulani app, they put a lot of stuff there. Or you can read these on the lobby level or first floor
98f7fd5024e9d51c0864920eaac431f9.jpg

Back