• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Trading Event in San Jose, CA

VINYL Trading Event in San Jose, CA

niknaxx

Collector of EVERYTHING!!!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Hello ~ Just trolling through Craigslist and came across this post.. Thought I would share...

Bay Area Vinylmation Trading Event (san jose south)

Date: 2011-02-21, 4:26PM PST
Reply to: sale-t9har-2227308085@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello fellow Bay Area natives!

The Disney Store manager at Oakridge Mall in San Jose is coordinating a VM trading event on February 27th @ 2pm (NOT a Disney sponsored event).

This would be a great opportunity to share a common interest that we all share and get to match peoples screen names with faces as well as help each others collections GROW!

WHERE: Oakridge Mall Food Court, San Jose
WHEN: Sunday afternoon February 27, 2011 @ 2:00pm till whenever...
WHAT: Meet & Greet / Trading / Selling / VM Chat

Bring your Vinylmations that you would like to trade or sell

I know there are plenty of collectors popping up throughout the Bay Area. Come and join us!

Darn. First off I don't have any Vinylmation, also I'm going to a gem and fossil show Saturday. This would have been fun to go to!

Back