• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Tricky Mickey!

ZAPPED! Tricky Mickey!

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So I get my mail today and there is this box. The name on the return address label is scratched off and replaced with three initials. Maybe it’s a trade I made? I open it. Nope! Not anything I traded for! It’s a NYC Easter pin (one of my NYC ISOs!), a sticker, am egg with candy inside, lip balm, and a super sweet note!!! Someone sent me an incredibly awesome and thoughtful zap... but who????? I wracked my brain all evening. I looked through all my old trades for a name with those initials. I asked friends if they recognized the initials or knew anyone in the city it came from. Nothing. Ugh! I love it and I want to say thank you!!! But to who?? Finally I gave up and went to sleep... Then something woke me in the middle of the night and I had an epiphany! Those initials weren’t someone’s name! They were someone’s HANDLE! DCW is @Disneychildwithin !!!! So now I can finally say it to the right person...

Thank you so much for the wonderful and amazing gift! You made my day!!! <3 (And kept me busy on a rainy Friday night. Lol!)

00ffab08c0723aa5ea543b093b5ed766.jpg

a26256b3b452f41180dfa2c3c04a7e15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back