• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Trip down the Bayou with these AMAZING bday zaps!! @__@ (long post...)

ZAPPED! Trip down the Bayou with these AMAZING bday zaps!! @__@ (long post...)

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I'm taking the first portion of this post from what I put in Erika's sweet bday thread for me (thanks, love!), because I want to bring more attention to all of these wonderful people...

I spent my bday morning early (3am) in the cold (well, warm compared to the rest of the world, but cold to my SoCal self
:p),dark GSF alley (because that's how everyone wants to spend their birthday, right?? :lol:). I want to give a special shoutout to Steve (TheOtherSteve), Louis (Master), and Sonya (SuGArRuSH), who both directly and indirectly helped me obtain the Ralph pin that came out yesterday after I received a pretty pathetic voucher number (252! :|). Thank you so so much for saving me from a very sad morning! :hug:

And before the day really even started, Super Steve gifted me with this beauty:

Ahhhhh it's such a gorgeous pin! It's big and beautiful and I'm still in awe of it. Thanks again so so much, Steve!

AND THEN...

A package arrived yesterday. My roommate sent me a photo of the package and I was like...
:confused::confused::confused: because I wasn't expecting anything. I was at my sister's, however, so I had to wait until I got off of work today to open it.

I opened the card first to see who it was from...and I saw
From,KUPO <--okay, not really in all caps, but because of the confused and excited state I was in, that's how I saw it. lol But actually, it read:

From,

Kupo
Rasputin
MotherKnowsBest

At this point, I went back to read the entire card...

"This package has been a long time coming. Christmas is March I guess. :p I was also told your b-day was this week (or last if this arrives late). Anyways, I had been searching for a long time to get you back and I never expected to get it in the form of a RKB zap. :)"

There was a bit more to the card (including an awesome drawing of Mickey cash!), but I'll mention them after the photos... But here is what was inside:

WHAT. I've been grail zapped!! So after Nathan made me knock off the Ziegfeld pin, this Tiana brocade had been bumped up to my most wanted PatF pin. So thank you and Congrats Kupo. I believe that's what you wanted to do to me. :lol:

And then you included other goodies too?! Omg that promo WiR stamp...I've never seen it before! It's amazing. I love this kind of stuff and the fact that it's WiR is stupendously mind blowing. I'm totally going to be blowing bubbles everywhere now...and that bracelet is so pretty!! You are incredibly thoughtful and there was no need to "get me back". Now I feel like I need to return the favor! :bowdown: And thanks to the fabulous RKB duo! It may have been unintentional for it to end up with me, but I assure you that this beauty is in my permanent collection!

Just for the record, my roommates have zero knowledge or interest in pins, but when they saw this one, they were ogling. :rofl:

One last ginormous THANK YOU to everybody mentioned in this post, and to everybody who sent me sweet messages! You are all AMAZING. I don't know what I did to deserve all this kindness, but thank you from the bottom of my heart. You definitely made my birthday special. :hug:

tumblr_inline_mikufyFLa71qz4rgp.gif

:lol: I'm just glad it finally made it to you. I can't take even half the credit though considering Rasputin and MotherKnowsBest are the true stars of this zap :D I got their permission to zap it to you because after all, the pin was meant for you (even if it is the prettiest PatF pin I've ever seen in person).

So MERRY CHRISTMAS from 2 years ago haha xD

tumblr_inline_mikufyFLa71qz4rgp.gif

:lol: I'm just glad it finally made it to you. I can't take even half the credit though considering Rasputin and MotherKnowsBest are the true stars of this zap :D I got their permission to zap it to you because after all, the pin was meant for you (even if it is the prettiest PatF pin I've ever seen in person).

So MERRY CHRISTMAS from 2 years ago haha xD
:rofl: You always have the perfect gifs. lol But seriously...thanks again so so much!! And of course a HUGE thank you to RKB for all of their generosity! It's truly a beautiful pin. I think I may finally break down and put my PatF pins in a shadowbox. ;)

And thanks again everybody!!! :hug:

Kristin, i'm so glad we both got our Ralphs, one way or another, thanks to great friends. My number was also icky, 234 :p. Your zaps are awesome!! Tiana is beautiful. I'm happy for you : hope to see you again soon!!

Back