• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRON!!! The reason I got into pin trading to begin with!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRON!!! The reason I got into pin trading to begin with!!!

johnny58

Welcome to the Grid
Rating - 100%
34   0   0

This is my entire TRON collection thus far and it has taken me roughly 10 months to get this far! I have 74 out of the 91 official tron pins, and 2 out of the 5 arcade/unofficial pins!!! therefore I still need 20 pins, but they will come in time!

If you have a tron pin that I do not have, I WANT IT!!! Willing to trade well for it!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

WOW! This is a great Tron collection. Very impressive you were able to get all of these pins in such a short amount of time. I think the Tron marquee is one of the best marquee pins they have made.

Hope you find the rest of set!

Thank you for sharing your Tron collection with us, I didn't realize there were that many, seeing them all together is very impressive

I am very jealous of your collection. I have 1 Tron pin... I need more! Great collection though!!

Yeah, we're in the same boat. My son picked up the Mickey in the Tron suit during his first trip to WDW and he loves them and wants more. They're not super easy to find though and some of them are pricey. That's what makes this collection so cool -- that it came together in 10 months! That's amazing!

Thank you everyone for your comments! This collection really accumulated fairly quickly actually, 90% of these pins I got in the first 6 months, but the last 7 or 8 took me the extra months to collect. My search is still on for the rest, and I am not to far off now!

Thanks again everyone for the comments! And I believe tron is very hard collection to get! Not many pins and most people that get them, like me, won't trade them. Sucks at times, but i love it!

I really should be thanking you though, because you helped out greatly!!! What are you missing? I really would love to help you because you did the same for me! Also do you still those tron extras? if so, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back