• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: True Loves Kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: True Loves Kiss

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Auctioning off this beautiful hand sketched, hand coloured image of one of my favourite scenes in Beauty and The Beast, True Loves Kiss!

Small image for most average Photo Frames, Great Gift idea or decoration for a Disnerd home

Normal Auction Rules Apply: No cash bids, No PMs

Love: Rapunzel, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Stitch
Wants list
(all offers considered)
Not A Fan Of: Hidden Mickey's

leaderboard updated frequently

Ends on the 19th October, 10pm UK time​

This is so, SO beautiful. Too bad i'm not a batb collector :/ If you did an ariel or pocahontas drawing, I'd totally bid
Good luck!

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments. Karl LOVES! the pin offer.

Zoe Ariel is my most frequently drawn character so I will Auction one off at one point. Just has to be the perfect one.

If I get more bids I will do a leader board then as we currently know who is winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.