• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trying To Finish A Display...Seeking A Few Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next time I see Mali she WILL BE MINE!

I mean, Nate's. But I will not let her slip through my fingers again!

:lol: Thank you for looking out for me...all you guys are making this all come together so much faster than I thought and it means so much!!! :hug: You guys are too good to me! ;)

:rock:let us know when a certain evil octopus witch arrives in your mailbox.. ;p

I am so excited...Ursula is on her way thanks to some incredible and sweet ladies! :bigthumb: Cruella was sent from another awesome one!!! :wiggle: Now all I need to do is track down Maleficent and this display will be a GO!!! :hsd:

Thanks to all of you for the help and watchful eyes!!! :D

Ursula is on her way :) thanks again for the duo effort of getting her for me!!! :hug: Hopefully another Maleficent shows up for me and then there will be a new display in the works!!! :wiggle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back