• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trying to start a Disney pin collection for a kindergartener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to start a Disney pin collection for a kindergartener

DisneyPinProject

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

My son and I are trying to start a Disney pin collection for a kindergarten project. He will be making his 1st trip to Disney World April 24-24 and his teacher and I thought it would be a good idea to start a collection to share with his class. We are trying to get a total of 28 pins donated to us for the project.(1 for each student) He will use the pins to trade in the resorts and then share the pins with his calss. If you have any extras, damaged or would just like to help please contact us and we can get you our address.

Thank you!

Hi
First off welcome to DPF!you do not want damaged pins..you cannot trade those at the park/extras are good as long as they are NOT scrappers..heres a few posts you should glance through before having him trade
http://disneypinforum.com/forumdisplay.php?24-Pin-Guides-amp-FAQs
You just joined the forum ..so you cannot post for a few days on the sales forum
Please glance through the info here:
http://disneypinforum.com/forumdisplay.php?25-Forum-Rules-amp-Guides

Do you have a Pinpics ID?or are you just starting out?I know you mentioned your son
but I was wondering if you trade as well.Have fun collecting and trading
and welcome again

Judy

Thank you Judy!

We are just starting out with this project. Who knows where it may lead to from there. We do have a pinpic ID of MJP221. After the trip he will be sharing his story and the pins with his class. We are trying to get donations of any pins he could use in the parks to trade. Any help we could get would be greatly appreciated...Take care!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back