• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tsum Tsums (not looking to buy atm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsum Tsums (not looking to buy atm)

TheAlpacaQueen

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit; atm I have some tsums coming in and others to be picked up, this post is mainly here to keep track atm. I will be offering trades for them soon :)

Hello everyone :D

I am currently looking for TsumTsums <3 <3 <3 Mainly looking for the small size atm

I live in Australia, so unfortuantly the shipping prices on the US disney store are through the roof! I've been buying online for a while, and I know that 7 tsumtsums won't cost more than $20 to ship > __ >

Anyhow, above all I'm especially looking for Woody and Winnie the Pooh :D As these two will be gifts,and they are my 1# priority (OFDERED)

Mainly looking to buy a few from on seller/middle man (as shipping prices may be way cheaper than what the disney store is trying to charge, postage is still on the high side to lil ol australia XD)

My personal want list is the following:

(In the seperate sections, they are not orderd in most wanted!)

I'd also like to purchase some pins with the tsums :D
Again looking for Winnie the pooh and woody, other than that just send me what you have for sale :)

Top wants:
Eeyore
Stitch
Angel
Bambi
Marie
Lady
Elsa(ORDERED)
Hans (ORDERED)
Dumbo
Baymax (none-armored)
Honey lemon
Gogo
Kanga
Curella Devile (ORDERED)
Urusula

Middle wants:
lilo
Anna (ORDERED)
Cinderella (ORDERED)
Ariel
Piglet
Alice
Cheshire Cat
Snow White
Hiro *newely Added*
Armored Baymax *newely added*

Lower wants:
Tigger
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Micky
Thumper
Kristoff

Also looking for sanrio Tsums :D

Thank you for reading <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
I'll be going to my Disney Store on May 5 for the Ariel tsum tsum release. :). I'll check which ones of your wants they have there then, if you'd like. I specifically remember them having Stitch, Marie, Mickey, and Minnie last time (which was about 5 or 6 days ago). Just let me know what you'd like me to do. Of course, unless there are fifty gabillion scalpers there, I should be able to pick up an extra Ariel for you. :D:lol:

Last edited:
Top wants:
Eeyore
Stitch

Angel
bambi
Marie
Lady

Elsa
Hans

Dumbo
Baymax
Honey lemon
Gogo

Kanga
Curella Devile

Middle wants:
lilo
Anna
Cinderella
Ariel
Piglet
Alice
Cheshire Cat

Lower wants:
Snow white
Tigger
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Micky

Thumper
Krostoff

Hi there!

I've marked in red the tsums that are SOLD OUT or EXTREMELY hard to find

Black/Bold is readily available

Purple is Hong Kong or Japan only (PS Angel was released briefly in a set with stitch but has a flower on her head aswell as a lilo, stitch and angel set

Orange isn't out in america yet

Teal are Tsums out in stores but you won't find them online because they're sold out.

I'll be going to my Disney Store on May 5 for the Ariel tsum tsum release. :). I'll check which ones of your wants they have there then, if you'd like. I specifically remember them having Stitch, Marie, Mickey, and Minnie last time (which was about 5 or 6 days ago). Just let me know what you'd like me to do. Of course, unless there are fifty gabillion scalpers there, I should be able to pick up an extra Ariel for you. :D:lol:

Ohmygosh thank you ; u ; How much would it be for the Ariel, Stitch and Marie?

Hi there!

I've marked in red the tsums that are SOLD OUT or EXTREMELY hard to find

Black/Bold is readily available

Purple is Hong Kong or Japan only (PS Angel was released briefly in a set with stitch but has a flower on her head aswell as a lilo, stitch and angel set

Orange isn't out in america yet

Teal are Tsums out in stores but you won't find them online because they're sold out.

Thank you so much for your help :')

Thumper is apparently on the uk online store http://www.disneystore.co.uk/tsum-t...um-mini-soft-toy-collection/mp/78470/1503506/

Unfortuantly the uk disney store doesn't ship to australia XC

Ohmygosh thank you ; u ; How much would it be for the Ariel, Stitch and Marie?
You're very welcome! :). The tsums are $4.99 each here, so $15.87 (that's with tax) for the tsums, and then I guess shipping. I'm guessing $12-13 on the shipping. (Which is really exorbitant prices, IMO, but anyways). I am actually taking a trip to my DS later today (wasn't intending to, but surprise trip! :D) and can pick up Stitch and Marie then if you want me to. I am not sure what other tsums they have. Let me know what you want me to do. :) (I'm leaving in about an hour and a half. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll just pick up the tsums at the Ariel release :) )

Last edited:
hiya, the bambi one is still available in the UK store along with cruella, lady, marie etc - if you want any drop me a line ill happy get them for you :)

You're very welcome! :). The tsums are $4.99 each here, so $15.87 (that's with tax) for the tsums, and then I guess shipping. I'm guessing $12-13 on the shipping. (Which is really exorbitant prices, IMO, but anyways). I am actually taking a trip to my DS later today (wasn't intending to, but surprise trip! :D) and can pick up Stitch and Marie then if you want me to. I am not sure what other tsums they have. Let me know what you want me to do. :) (I'm leaving in about an hour and a half. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll just pick up the tsums at the Ariel release :) )
Alrighty :) Sorry I didn't reply sooner XC I was asleep :) Would you be able to just let me know what tsums they have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back