• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Tsum Tsums Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Tsum Tsums Wanted

Counselor

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
My daughter and her BFF have gotten themselves into the small plastic Tsum Tsums available in a blind mystery bag with 1 Tsum and some other ittem relevant to that character per bag. Though we can find them at Wal-Mart for pretty cheap I was wondering if anyone had collections, individual ones they might be willing to part with either through trade or purchase. Hoping not to have to spend a bunch as they will be well played with. The two BFF's are not picky about series ... Thanks!

My daughter and her BFF have gotten themselves into the small plastic Tsum Tsums available in a blind mystery bag with 1 Tsum and some other ittem relevant to that character per bag. Though we can find them at Wal-Mart for pretty cheap I was wondering if anyone had collections, individual ones they might be willing to part with either through trade or purchase. Hoping not to have to spend a bunch as they will be well played with. The two BFF's are not picky about series ... Thanks!

My daughter loves collecting all of the plastic tsum tsums. We have a bunch of them. Any in particular that they want? I would also have to ask my daughter which ones she would be willing to give up, though I think we have doubles of some.

I have a bunch of individual ones. Cant remember which characters offhand. Will check at home tonight.

Michaels, target, toys r us, we found a bunch on clearance at wegmans of all places, kohls usually has the newer series sets. They can be found everywhere practically. I've actually enjoyed feeling the bags to decipher which tsum tsum is in there. It's very fun. I'll see what we have, and by that I mean I'll ask my daughter since she knows her full inventory from memory.

Thanks everyone! I am actually tired of feeling the bags and hoping I don't make a mistake ... Lol looking for an easy solution :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! I am actually tired of feeling the bags and hoping I don't make a mistake ... Lol looking for an easy solution :)

I completely understand. My daughter says she has extras of Sadness and Lilo. I sometimes make mistakes feeling the bags and have two of them. They are still in the plastic. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

I completely understand. My daughter says she has extras of Sadness and Lilo. I sometimes make mistakes feeling the bags and have two of them. They are still in the plastic. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Sorry :( We actually have doubles of those two :( What are the chances ...

Hi Counselor! Does your daughter need any of these?
0e7715e9dfc2e2a479e01ab1906ee0ce.jpg

Or these?
3867a77e574d2254eb10c4a10e92e79f.jpg

(Sorry for the awkward photos!)

Here are my tsum tsum mystery pack extras:

IMG_0147_1.jpg

One Goofy and two Timon

And here are my extra loose ones:

IMG_0148_1.jpg

Small Olaf, Jasmine, and Jiminy; medium Suzy, Cheshire Cat, Doc and Jasmine; and large Lilo and Zero.

@Ventchick

I hear you about the obsessed bit ... these two 6year olds will play with them all day long! making up stories/ adventures for them to go on. The imaginative play is fantastic! not to mention so much better than plugging in! She only has the blind bag ones, though I am sure she would love the smaller ones, my wallet cant handle another Tsum Collection :) Thanks so much for letting her see your collection. She is jealous :)

@Ventchick

I hear you about the obsessed bit ... these two 6year olds will play with them all day long! making up stories/ adventures for them to go on. The imaginative play is fantastic! not to mention so much better than plugging in! She only has the blind bag ones, though I am sure she would love the smaller ones, my wallet cant handle another Tsum Collection :) Thanks so much for letting her see your collection. She is jealous :)

So, take a look at the series 1 2 3 blind bags and see which ones they DONT have. I'm going to Walmart later and I'll pick a few up. I'm getting REALLY good at feeling the bags. lol

IMG_0147_1.jpg

One Goofy and two Timon

IMG_0148_1.jpg

Small Olaf, Jasmine, and Jiminy; medium Suzy, Cheshire Cat, Doc and Jasmine; and large Lilo and Zero.

Incidentally, you have quite a few I need. Can you pm me so we can work out a trade?

Hi Counselor! Does your daughter need any of these?
0e7715e9dfc2e2a479e01ab1906ee0ce.jpg

Or these?
3867a77e574d2254eb10c4a10e92e79f.jpg

(Sorry for the awkward photos!)

OMG love the Gusgus! We don't have them here so can't trade you :(

IMG_0147_1.jpg

One Goofy and two Timon

IMG_0148_1.jpg

The Olaf and Suzy or is it Perla? Are too cute! Wish we had them here too, they are adorable! <3

Just got this set, and I already have one… Do your girls need it?
98f1fc266154bba4e57bc18cb251516b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back