• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Two zaps at once! From near and far!

ZAPPED! Two zaps at once! From near and far!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
We will start with the close to home one. :3

I had the privilege of trading with Mixedwolf a while ago for some HUGE Star Wars grails and not too long after he messaged me to say that he had one more for me and it would be to me soon! And it's here! It's here!

e894f5114c7ccc7129154a28363fb8fa.jpg

Thank you so much, Brian! This completes that set for me and is definitely among my favorite SW pins! It's so pretty in person... So much detail... <3

The next one came all the way from Switzerland!! As most of you know, I've been doing WDW pickups for you guys and Marc (stich96) is in Switzerland, so I've been grabbing whatever he needs and holding them until he pops up at WDW in August. He has also graciously offered to grab stuff for me at DLP, including the new Big Hero 6 PTN pins! I secured a trade with those for a MASSIVE grail and he was kind enough to go ahead and ship them to me. AND HE INCLUDED A TOTAL SURPRISE ZAP!

7924cc200bfed2428ce72d830d888295.jpg

Ahhhhhh! Absolutely incredibly surprised! I've been trying to get my hands on this Launchpad pin for way too long! You're so awesome! <3

Thank you both so much for your kindness. And to everyone here for enabling such a wonderful community of generosity. It's what makes this hobby so wonderful <3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Love seeing this kind of stuff, congrats on some really good looking pins. Love the Star Wars Mickey!

Back