• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[under cost !] Toy Story Anniversary LE pin

[under cost !] Toy Story Anniversary LE pin

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have this pin for trade or sale:
10687217_1499380553664482_3642758602897782192_n by Allie.pin, on Flickr
the DS EU Toy Story 2 Anniversary pin. LE550
The price in the picture is correct. $21 for the pin, which is below cost. I couldn't even order it for this price !

standard international shipping is $4.

for trades, please check my pinpics: allie . please send me an offer. I won't be too picky, and would love a ptd :D

thanks !

disclaimer: If anyone has a comment on my price, please pm, not on public forum or fb. I had people raging on facebook because I was selling it ''way too cheap''. Yeah, seriously there were several. :nono:

Last edited:
That wasn't cool. You should be able to sell it at whatever price you want. If you want to sell it at or lower than cost, that's your business.

One left ! open for trade offers ! please check my pinpics: allie

Sorry, inbox was full. I've sent you a pm! and inbox cleared. :D

That wasn't cool. You should be able to sell it at whatever price you want. If you want to sell it at or lower than cost, that's your business.
Thanks ! I have no idea why he thinks he can act like that ?! it isn't his first time to tell this to me. basically with every ''recent'' pin I post for sale, he sends me a pm. it's getting frustrating now. ;)

Back