• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Under the Big Top Second Chance Pins SUCCESS AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Under the Big Top Second Chance Pins SUCCESS AGAIN!

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Hi all! I was lucky and got a ticket to the event and two sets of pins. Those pins are (mostly) already all accounted for in my other post but I fully expect to get an invitation to buy some of the leftovers so offering those up. If you are interested, please reply below and I'll add you to the list. As long as there is enough interest in a set (at least three pins sold for each of the first two sets, four for the third one) I'll buy the set if/when it's available. And I'll get as many sets as I can and there is interest in.

I'm keeping the cost as I did in my original offering, INCLUDING the $10 coop fee per pin. I gave a lot of thought to dropping that since the ticket is already paid for, but it just didn't feel fair to those folks who bought in the first round.

So your total price will be:

- Price of the pin(s) as listed below (these include tax and paypal, so basically at cost)
- $10 per pin for the sponsorship
- $5 per order for US shipping; International will be at cost. (If you already have pins coming your way from my prior post, no additional shipping.)

Note that I transferred the folks from my first list who were below the cutoff to this list as top priority. If you don't want that for some reason, let me know and I'll remove you.

For these, I will not be asking for any payment until after I have confirmed purchase on the additional pins. Therefore, while listing yourself here is not a commitment, I ask that you only do so if you are serious about buying since I will be committing the funds when the time comes. As with my original run, when the time comes I'll provide 24 hours to pay before going to the next person on the list.

Who still needs pins?

DUMBO LIVE ACTION SET

f03a0cb929ad98ae2c7ed9378349ecd9.jpg

Colored Marquee $40
1) @boule - Paid
2)

Dumbo $30

1) @boule - Paid
2)

Dumbo Poster $30
1) @boule - Paid
2)

Dumbo the Magnificent $20
1) @boule - Paid
2)

~~~
CIRCUS SERIES #1
06bb93b208164fe91555bd43f69319dc.jpg

Baymax $35

1) @Spr175psu - Paid
2) @*Firefly* - Paid

—————————————————————

Stitch $35
1) @theoucharis - Passed
2) @Spr175psu - Paid
3) @*Firefly* - Paid

—————————————————————-
4) yobaychick_408
5) @KJackson1195

Huey Dewey & Louie $20
1) @pkf - Paid
2) @Pibbman - Paid

—————————————————————-
3) @timeerkat

Mickey & The Seal $20
1) @pkf - Paid
2)
—————————————————————-

~~~
CIRCUS SERIES #2
a3ba7ad7e78b196053a4c3f917148cf6.jpg

Genie $35

1) @MerlinEmrys - Paid
2) @PRCYR04 - Paid

———————————————————————
3) @summerskin

Abu $20
1) @AlaskanMalamute - Paid
2) @timeerkat - Paid

——————————————————————————

Bing Bong$30
1) @timeerkat - Paid
2) @disneykins - Paid

——————————————————————-

The Mad Hatter $20
1) @summerskin - Paid
2) @Cheshirecat26 - Paid

——————————————————————-

Marie, Berlioz & Toulouse $35
1) @disneykins - Paid
2) @firechief18 - Paid

——————————————————————
3) @Pibbman

Last edited:
Updated to here. Thanks for all the interest. We're off to a great start. We already have enough interest in Circus Series #2 that I'll be going for at least one set of those.

I was able to secure a Bing Bong elsewhere, so you can take me off the list and move everyone up. Thanks for holding the co-op!

There's lots of interest in series #2 and, as of now, although it would be nice if some folks wanted Abu, I will go for at least 2 sets. Three if someone else wants Bing Bong/Hatter.
I'm not sure what I will do with series #1 if nobody wants Mickey or the nephews. But still plenty of time to sign up!
In the interest of getting some movement on the above listed pins (Abu, Nephews, Mickey), I've lowered their prices. I also lowered the price on Dumbo the Magnificent which I still have one of from the initial sign up (Mickey too).

I'll take an Abu and a Nephews. I can pop over to the hotel and pick them up in person during/just after after the event, so you don't have to worry about shipping.

Alrighty, got the second set of Circus series #2 filled in. Still slots available in a third set.

Excellent! Now I'll be going for two sets of Circus Series #1 as well.

For those of you who bought pins in the original co-op that I've since discounted, don't worry. If I am able to get these pins, I'll refund you the difference so that everyone pays the same discounted amount for each pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back