• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Unexpected and wonderful zap from LittleBird!

ZAPPED! Unexpected and wonderful zap from LittleBird!

caw caw rawr

Squirrel!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
When I saw the name on the return address I smiled. I was not expecting anything and was thrilled to find this beauty of a zap! My little girl found an Elsa handbag on a lanyard at Disneyland on our last trip and fell in love with the series. She is so excited to add another to her little collection. Thanks, Kim!
63016bbbb7f579997a4deacb1692ee16.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Ooh! Congrats! The Nessie picture in the background is cute.

Also, isn't Zip Zap Paddiwacks our mysterious ZZP zapper? Kim, are you ZZP?
0da1191cef3527cb8af19b514031e0b8.gif

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Ooh! Congrats! The Nessie picture in the background is cute.

Also, isn't Zip Zap Paddiwacks our mysterious ZZP zapper? Kim, are you ZZP?
0da1191cef3527cb8af19b514031e0b8.gif

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Did we ever find out who that was? Haven't heard anything about them in a while....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

As far as I know, that's been a huge secret even before I started on here (no that I've been on here very long). It's one of the fun mysteries. :)

Anyway, Emily, still very cool pin for your daughter's collection!

Back