• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UPDATE 1/16 1st years PODM's, Pin Bags, Jumbo's, Lanyards and more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE 1/16 1st years PODM's, Pin Bags, Jumbo's, Lanyards and more! :)
hey... you have bling pins??? Like with the stones? I need some.... lol. lets talk girly ;)

Update 7/29: More pins added. Currently WDW trip is on the back burner since we would like to go to an even when we do go. On the bright side of things I got the okay to buy a buy a puppy or kitten! So help me with the cute baby animal fund!! Haha.

And I will be shipping tomorrow afternoon so if you would like some pins in the mail soon send me a PM.
:)

Last edited:
Ariel-Scuttle-and-Flounder-gif-disney-princess-22207590-500-303.gif

Hello there,
If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase the two pins that you have listed under Crest Pins? Are they directly from the Disney theme parks? or Disneypins.com or the disney store? I'm just trying to purchase only authentic pins. I hope you understand. Also, what condition are they in? new? any stratches? dents? missing paint? I appreciate your help.
Melissa

Hey there!

I will PM you with all your concerns. I might be able to help you with a photo if it would help. :)

tumblr_m6376gygHS1rnrcixo1_500.gif

PM's responded to, pins packed and looking to sell some more.

Feel free to ask about pins in my trades that aren't listed in the sales thread via PM and I can give you a price.
(Haven't had the opportunity to list all the pins.)

Sending packages out on Monday so would like to make some sales before then. :)

Thanks guys who have purchased already!

Updated! Please feel free to ask about any of my traders and I will be able to price them for you and will add prices of pins as I'm being asked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back