• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Update March 4th: Trading Stitch, BATB, HKDL, DLRP, ShellieMay, Star Wars & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
*bump* Did another update :) Quite a few have been traded, but there are still quite some left.
We'll likely be heading out to the park end of this month, so we can also trade for pick-ups from DLP.

Hi there I love your Duffy and shellie may pin bothe pins please take a look at my traders pinpics I'd is Damienspins many thanks Damien just checked and we don't have any matches but you mite see something you like

Last edited:
Hi there I love your Duffy and shellie may pin bothe pins please take a look at my traders pinpics I'd is Damienspins many thanks Damien just checked and we don't have any matches but you mite see something you like

Hi Damien, I am so sorry but I totally missed this reply until today when I came back to check the pictures! :sad:
I unfortunately didn't see anything I'm looking for, but hopefully a next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back