• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UPDATED 1/23 Belle, Brave, Robin Hood, PTD's, WDI, DSF

Hi, I haven't received a reply from you about the Round Belle and Maurice pin. I'm still interested so message me if it's still available with your paypal e-mail so I can send you the payment.

Hey guys!

I've noticed that I haven't seen some of your guys' messages on here. Things have been hectic and the best way to make sure to get a response from me is through a PM. So it never hurts to shoot a PM my way after you post on here. I just want to assure you guys that I haven't ignored you on purpose. I will try to get back to those I've missed today. :)

Back