• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Updated 12/6! Most pins $3!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am slowly replying to you all. If you haven't heard from me yet, don't worry, I promise you will! I will get to you! :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am slowly replying to you all. If you haven't heard from me yet, don't worry, I promise you will! I will get to you! :)

Sent a PM with a few additional requests, I'm still interested in the other pins, just awaiting an updated total.
Just so you know why you haven't received payment on the original requests yet. :)
Thanks

I added a bunch more pins, removed the ones that sold and completely updated the lists! Please have a look and let me know if anything catches your eye!! :)

I sent you a PM weeks ago and did not get a reply. In case it might have been lost in your inbox, I'm PMing again!!

Back