• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Ursula / Vanessa glowing sea shell necklaces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Ursula / Vanessa glowing sea shell necklaces!
Thanks for all amazing bids guys! Last day today! Soon these necklaces will have a new owner. And for now the leaderboard looks like this!

1. Ozzie1988 wow!
2. Living_free_asmy_hair We do love the little mermaid pins and that one is a high want!
3. PurpleRose I have heard that pin is amazing in real life!

Adding to my bid ;)

Pin 94077: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Lefou at Gaston and Lefou
Statue ONLY

And

Pin 94080: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Gaston at Gaston's Tavern
ONLY

You are not making this easy for me guys! :)

Even though I hate to do it I have to put livin_free and Ozzie at a tied 1st. I have to ask my kids. One amazing bid for one of the girls and one bid with pins for both of them. Hard to choose!!!!!

Sorry Tyleet87 but the leaderboard stays the same for now.

1. Ozzie1988 / Living_free_asmy_hair Need help from the kids on this! 2 Amazing bids!
2. PurpleRose I have heard that pin is amazing in real life!
3. Tyleet87 : Love that pin but though!

And the auction is now closed! Will be back with the winner later.

Thanks so much to all who bid on this auction. And keep your eyes open for my next auction. It will Be something really special! LE Pin plus doll from a very popular movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back